1106 College St

Classic Revival Style | c. 1902

Alexander II Elementary School was restored in 2002-2003 after having been named by the National Trust as one of eleven most endangered historic sites. It became the first magnet school in the state of Georgia with a focus on math and science. It has also been named a National School of Excellence and a National Blue Ribbon School.

 


rdm_05.png